Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Colors of Fall










I love Autumn. I love the colors, the leaves, the cooler weather. It's nature at it's best. I took my daughter to one of my favorite spots to have some fun. We collected leaves, pine cones and sticks. She brought along her new stuffed animal that the Tooth Fairy gave her for her 1st tooth. We laid in the grass and waited for the wind to blow to leaves and then tried to jump up to catch them. It was one of those nice days where we didn't have to rush anywhere and just enjoy our time together. We need more of these kinds of days.  Love it :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Holly! Wow - thank you so much. I always enjoy your postings - such amazing ideas! I may try to take a photograph of my horse & blow it up :) Thank you for stopping by! Look forward to my daily dose of Down to Earth Style!

    ReplyDelete